Occupation's

Paul R

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh and taking part in a project to completely virtualize all the servers here!

For those of you who know what that means you will understand how interesting it is.

I know what it means but "interesting" is pushing it a bit ;)

It's taken me about a week to virtualise eight servers and setup a couple of VSAN's :) It's clever stuff!

• 3 months later...
Currently jobless but been writing up my CV today. Not signed on though, I have some dignity.

claminng dole does not mean you have no dignity or become scum when you are claming it as when you were working you pay for it in NI and tax

ITS JUST THE ****S THAT NEVER HAVE WORKED A DAY IN THERE LIFE'S THAT GET ME :angry:

I know you pay for it in taxes but theres still that stigma of standing in line waiting to collect your dole money.

well when i was on the dole many years ago i needed the money so i didnt care about the stigma

not been out of work now for 8 years

Edited by noddy

Also studying part-time to be a special needs teacher.

cool they were some of the best teachers i had :coffee:

but one was a moo she always spoke to me as if i was thick and i was far from that just crap at english and spelling

I'm a qualified pro photographer.... but as a job i'm an electrical inspector, however i'm hoping to jack that in and get a job in the police (not the band from the 80's!)

Sorry, but how can you be a Pro Photographer if you don't work in the field? Surely Profeesional anything means tyou are working and getting paid for it.

I am an IT Team Leader, but I want to be a rock star! I can play the Grand Old duke of York on my fender (replica :confused: )

I'm assuming he means hes trained enough to be a professional photographer. But he isn't actually working in the field.

That's what I thought.

Therefore I correct my entry to I am a professional killer. :shades:

P.S. Kam, it's not free money you have already paid it up front. Get and sign on! I've paid my dues since 1978 and only claimed for about 4 weeks. You can have some of my credit.