Occupation's

Paul R

Guest Lauryn

I'm at uni doing an Honours degree in Criminology - I fancy eventually working in CID when I leave, something I've always wanted to do :) I also work for British Gas, in the Homecare dept - ie boiler cover and stuff. I work in the cancellations dept and get to give discounts and free things to retain customers, yaaay! They pay me pretty good money, I rather love it tbh! Sad!

Lauryn

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dam that engine is very impressive... Whats the RPM? How often do they break down?

I think i may have the longest title in the company :lol:

I work full time for Renishaw PLC, my title is "Trainee Group Service Centre Co-ordinator"

And they pay for me to go to UWE Bristol, doing a part time BA Honours Business degree. (No Uni Debt :shades: )

When I finish my first level, Trainee will be removed (£+) and after my second year I'll be a manger (£+ :P )

It's hard work though, the balance of full time and part time

Sam

Nice deal...

Full time student in my second year studying Accounting and Financial Management.

Part time at Sheffield arena as catering staff, which is awesome hours good-ish pay, and free entertainment while on shift in the form of the bands playing or the comedians or what ever is on!

But when im done at uni i want to get a job as an accountant and end up like Nikki, Chartered Accountant's FTW.