New chappy!

WanabeGangster

Hey, new guy so just thought I'd say hi. Got a baby 1.0S 03 Plate.

Currently on 15's with lexus lights, 2x12" JBLs, JBL components & 6x9s and 2 Rockford amps.

Sitting in my garage is a lupo GTI bumper which is modified to fit and a pair of rgm skirts. Waiting on front bumper to come from germany before it all gets sprayed and fitted.

Would post some pics but i'm stupid and cant work it out!

Andy.

I got it sussed now! Cheers.

arosa.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Here's me front bumper i'm waiting on

intendedarosa.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

I had to photoshop it cos it looked rubbish on there website.

I found it on ebay germany. Its shown with a horrible blue mesh everywhere. Appartantly mines gonna be the first in the uk. web address is www.`fox-tuning`.de but this doesnt show much. Check out there ebay shop:

http://stores.ebay.de/`FOX-TUNING_W0QQ...displayZ2QQtZkm

It was 200euro delivered (about £140) so quite reasonable. Took months to find it though. I think there made to order cos I ordered it about 6weeks ago. He's just emailed me and said it should be this week.

Nah, the grills different. Will only fit arosa.

This one oughta fit though

earlyArosa1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

on ebay at the moment for £95

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...7913728095&rd=1

Hi mate. Think you sent us an email a while back via my site, Club Arosa(clubarosa.clublupo.co.uk).

Anyway that bumper looks great and a few people have been emailing me with pics of it asking where to get it from etc. Thanks for that web site, I can tell them now. Copy cats hey biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Only bit i'm worried about is the grill, it bypasses both the side grilly bits, so i intend to modify to allow them to look like the pic above. Plus with my chrome grill surround it should look quite tidy.

See what you mean about the blue mesh!! Your photoshopped pic on the previous page looks sooo much better!

On a side note I have seen a rear bumper by these people which looks ok but in all the pics it has a cut n paste exhaust on it which looks so daft!

Front bumper just turned up, amazed by the quality. It took us a good couple hours to fit it, but its perfect. Needs a damn good sanding before painting though. Unfortunatly I cant trim the grill to fit as it acts as the main support for the bumper, but the badgy bit in the middle ought to fit. Getting it all sprayed along with rear gti bumper and rgm skirts at the weekend. Cant wait now!!

Front and sideskirts are fitted and sprayed. Left the rear bumper in first coat of laquer, popped out for a fag, when i came back it had fallen off the axle stands and into lots of dirt on the floor! lovely persons! So hopefully get that sorted next weekend. Will post some pics as soon as i get my digicam off the old dear. Looks Stunning!

Have used ally mesh and it looks surprisingly tasteful. Well, it did, until some prick in a frontera reversed into my front wing sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> lovely persons!!

I forgot all about posting them! Just wrapped them up, will post this afternoon. Wing's knackered, new wing's £65, bodyshop wants £200 to fit and spray that and bonnet (which is just scratched from previous owners cat). Hopefully numpty in frontera's paying it all. Old dears in England now so might take some pics tonight.