Project GTI - Mmmm carbon .......

elliecjno1

Postman has been with a few goodies...

Bottles.jpg

They probably won't be fitted for a few weeks while we concentrate on getting the rest of the car sorted. Hoping to pick the car up Saturday morning and then spend the weekend on the machine polisher and wet and dry vac. :shades:

Hey dude...I had the car done over union motors behind welshcoastcustoms...was recommended by a few people in the Vw scene but was a load of sh*t if I'm honest...car looks awesome pal...have to meet up as ur close dude...how much was he new bottles?L8n

The bottles with a couple of other things came to £100ish. Ah I know Union Motors. My mates had some work done there, we're mates with Gareth from welshcoast. Can't say I was overly impressed either.

Pop down to Newport Edition meet on Sunday mate if you're free. It'll be the first outing for the lupo hopefully.

Thanks guys, can't wait to get it back now. Huw's just had an update email as we weren't able to get to the bodyshop today. They're just a few little teasers to give you an idea of what's been done.

HL06VWL.jpg

HL05VWL.jpg

HL03VWL.jpg

HL04VWL.jpg

HL08VWL.jpg

HL07VWL.jpg

We're scheduled to pick it up on Saturday although Huw's off to detail a Ferrari up there on Friday so may have another update before the weekend. :shades:

Picked the car up on Saturday and to say we're landed is an understatement. We've had a pretty hectic weekend getting it ready for a show today so we'll get some more pics and a break down of what's been done later in the week. In the meantime, here's a couple of cheeky shots.

Garage.jpg

Rear.jpg

photo-2.jpg

reflec1.jpg

Don't worry new shiny exhaust is on the list lol think we'd like half inch bigger pipes too. Standard one just doesn't clean up its that horrible brushed metal effect. So so chuffed with it though! :oD

Cheers for the comments guys. :wub:

Nah the badge isn't wired up yet as we haven't had time to get it to an electrician. We need to get a popper kit for it but I want to souce an airbag for the new steering wheel before we take it to the electrician and get it all wired in together. There'll also be a new exhaust going on as the current one just looks dirty all the time.