Pets!

musto

i gta chiwawa (dno how 2 spell) called armadillo lol wos waitin 2 pick my mum up, so i 4rt il take sum pics lool

Image007-1.jpg

Image008-1.jpg

Image009-1.jpg

and yee i no my cars high :| its on coilles, bt cba 2 lower it till i gt my nu wheels lol

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lool yeee dats a dog! and ye i gta cat thats bigger lol, they cud b ur wheels :shades:

i know, and i seriously am tempted, all depends on how long you can wait for the money

unless you wanna swap for an ipod touch 16gb???

worth a try

little chris

xxx

We have quite a few pets!

Our white (long legged!) staffy:

DSC00023.jpg

Gizmo: Were not sure quite what he is crossed with, staffy and lab has been mentioned! Its an old pic, he is now very tall but ive got no recent pics on here:

P1010224-1.jpg

We also have a cat, who is a bit old and very poorly atm, 4 gold fish and my sis has two horses. No pics om my laptop though.

my sis has two horses. No pics om my laptop though.

Picutres picutres picutres!!! Please ta :)

We have:

Todd the Jack Russell (proper one with short legs and stubby ariel tail

10342299_a08e0dc81210194554_m.jpg

10342359_3857e35b1210194695_m.jpg

and we has Pickle the cat (no photo coz Todd tries to eat her so she has to live on the shed roof :blink:)

And Taryin, Buster and Wallis the ponies who i will get some decent snaps of tomorrow (hopefully) with theyre nice new trace clips :)

I'm sort of cheating cause she isn't mine but I ride her a fair bit :)

she's my aunties

called Pink and for the horsie people shes a clydesdale x welsh cob, strawberry roan

pink002.jpg

and this is us at dressage

excuse my beetroot face. it takes me a while and a lot of leg to get her going

haha :)

meandpink9thmarchaddington.jpg

here's my other pony who lives in the lupo:

lupohorse001.jpg

lupohorse002.jpg

Ive wanted a ferret for ages! Theres a woman that live near my dad that has about 6 million and she walks them every morning :lol:

Oh my god amber she's gorgous!! There was a roan at our old stables called frankie but he got Colic :'(

Edited by Clairey Fairy

I have got 2 ferrets :shades: lol

89274059a2633919125b326fu8.jpg

89274059a2633919298b211cl0.jpg

do they do a dance if you wave colourful things at them and take them on britains got talent?

:)

Ive wanted a ferret for ages! Theres a woman that live near my dad that has about 6 million and she walks them every morning :lol:

Oh my god amber she's gorgous!! There was a roan at our old stables called frankie but he got Colic :'(

lol

:)

well she's certainly something different in the dressage ring. We like chunky ponies :lol:

and aww :( thats well sad.

Picutres picutres picutres!!! Please ta :)

Will try get some!

Now with my very limited horse knowledge and bad spelling - one is a something x welsh cob (about 15 hands ish i think) she is about 20 years old now, although you would not think it to look at her or ride her, she still loves jumping and shows! My sis has had her for over 10 years now. The other is 1/8 ireish draft x thourghabred which is over 17 hands. Outgrew our horse box :lol: She is 8 now, had her for 6 years, she is my sister baby!

Pics to follow.