HOW TALL

patch waaa

im interseted in buying a lupo and was just wondering if there roomy inside (like is there good leg/head room) im 6ft5" but really like them so please help me out people! thank you

please just state your height and if its comfty to drive and if you got room inside... cheers

im 6"1 and i have no problem whatsoever my head is nowhere near the roof even with the chair at maximum height, and there is plenty of legroom. The only time it gets a bit cramped is when you have people in the back but its still no biggy ive been to 250 miles with a full car and no complaints/moans lol

im 6"1 and i have no problem whatsoever my head is nowhere near the roof even with the chair at maximum height, and there is plenty of legroom. The only time it gets a bit cramped is when you have people in the back but its still no biggy ive been to 250 miles with a full car and no complaints/moans lol

cool so the front room is gd but the backs a biit on the small side. i prob wont to many behind me its only for gettin to work like. cheers anyway.

my mate said that the chair goes quite far back aswell is this true?

6'3" and a bit, not a problem. Loads of head room and i dont even look like a tall guy driving a small car. Do get some strange looks when i get out and the car is half the size of me.

6'3" and a bit, not a problem. Loads of head room and i dont even look like a tall guy driving a small car. Do get some strange looks when i get out and the car is half the size of me.

5'11 almost

no problem

hahaha

midget much

little chris

xxx

haha, I'm only short and I always feel tiny in a Lupo even though its a tiny car :lol:

haha how funny is our group photo at the E38 gunna be!!... abowt 20 giants and me - little miss midget here!! ha..

*looks up stilts on ebay* ...

I am not sure I agree with the ‘more space than a mk2 Golf’ comment but generally light, airy and not too cramped with one exception. At 6 foot with longish legs and size 9-9.5 shoes, my knees are close to the steering wheel and the room around the pedals is ‘cosy’. It would definitely cause you problems if you had largish feet with those rather silly long nosed shoes that are just becoming unfashionable. Having said this, Lupo’s are comfortable and we will be taking mine to central Europe in the summer so it can’t be that bad.

Yeah ur fine mate, im 6'2'' n not a problem at all, as far as i no i dont look too daft wen i drive past like big lads in old minis do ha. Had 8 ppl in the lupo at the weekend an all, tht wer a bloody mission, gd fun tho! Ul b rite mate dont worry!

• 8 years later...

Resurrecting this thread from the depths of the forum. 

A fair few people here commenting on the head room in the Lupo but do you not find that your knees are almost touching the steering wheel with your arms resting on your knees ?

Surely this can't be safe in an accident as the dash and steering wheel will crush your knees ?

Edited by spy