How to: change a bulb in Lupo's rear lights

I thought this would be dead simple, but its more a pain than it needs to be. Anyway...

- Open your boot

- Looking at the rear light lens (lets use the right rear light here) there is a screw nearest the loading bay to the left of the light lens which holds the lens onto the car body

- Use a Torx 25 size screwdriver/bit to unscrew this out - don't try it with a Philips/Straight screwdriver as you'll ruin the head!

- Now knock the whole lens, very gently, sideways towards the outside of the car (e.g. if rear right, knock to the right and vice versa with the left) and the whole light should come off - be careful not to pull it out too far as the wiring is short

- On the back/inside of the light you will need to unscrew two Philips screws - one near the wiring and one at the bottom of the light (Philips PH2 is best bit/screwdriver to use I think)

- Once the two screws are out, there is a clip at the top of the light and two clips at the bottom - unclip the top one first and then the bottom two need to be gently pulled out, levering it like a hinge to get the bulbs holder away from the lens

- Be careful with the rubber seal between the lens and the bulbs holder section - its a bit of a pain to keep on the 'lip' but you can sort this out when you screw it all back together

- Replace the necessary bulb - in my case it was my brake light element of the brake/sidelight - you need to make sure you get the right bulb - the notches on the metal base of the bulb are different so it can only go in one way for the two elements of the bulb to work properly (I think they're all standard though)

- Once you replaced the bulb, rehinge the bottom clips of the bulbs holder back to the lens first, followed by the top clip

- Be careful to keep the rubber seal in place - mine did not fit perfectly at the bottom of the lens, but once you put the two screws back in it should seal tightly - make sure this is alright or water will get in!

- Now note the two brass/metal 'plugs' on the back of the lens' edge and make sure they go back in their holes tightly with a gentle nudge towards the centre of the car

- The lens should now be in place for you to screw the Torx screw back in reasonably tightly.

Thats it - it was a lot easier in my old Micra!

Could someone put this on "How To" Forum? System won't allow me to do it. Thanks.