Lupo 1 Punto ? 1

Ardent

What/which are the sporty type puntos. this one was `de-badged`, but had all the kit on. The antracite wheels against the yellow looked quite good. Know nothing about puntos so any stats would be nice engine CC that sort of stuff.

All over and done in a mile. Did not realise it was game on at first, caught me napping (chopsing) and opened up a lead. Switched to banzi mode and started to close him down, both went past a rover 75 and left it spinning cartoon style. Nice bit of road dips and hollows sweeping bends. Closing all the time dare not take eyes off the road but you get to know what you are doing in a particular gear and zorst note and definatly in licence losing zone. However my trun off was coming up, so idicated right, punto had his eyes on his review and gave a double indicator flash, (which was nice) I xenon`d in response. And went merrily along my way.

I doubt I would have been able to have passed him on this specific bit of road, but how Lupo was closing down I think on a dual carriage way Lupo would have been victorious.

would have a very close race, unless the punto's turbo was lagging which most of them do, had a 98 R punto gt it was a very fast car did 132mph with 4 people in the car with me, :thumbs:

Cheers for info dawn.

Still taking the double flash as a compliment. Even if only to say yes you gave me a run for the money.

jayson "wishng he had no passengers and did not have to turn off"

getting my lupo gti on tuesday, so will beable to tell you in a week or so the performance difference, out of the 2 cars...still think the lupo gti looks better biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

totally possative, coz i was drooling over the v reg on in the fiat garage but only could afford the R, and my mate still has her s reg one, can email you a pic of my old gt turbo if you'd like?

They could'nt have been that bad otherwise they would have stopped making them!!! First ones Mk1 were on a M plate and last ones Mk 3 were on a V reg. So thats 5 years of production!!!!!!!!! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />