Private reg plates??

paul.ekc

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over here in little Guernsey, we only have numbers :)

Apart from the Governor who has G1, but the Bailiff has number 1.

I spoke to this guy who owns the below and turned out to be really really nice .... he also has ferraris, aston martins and lambos!!!

Photo0044-1.jpg

I had an idea I'd seen G0 before now, it would seem it wasn't a dream. Glasgow council has G0 and V0 on its black Jaguars, and Edinburgh which has a Lexus with S0. The Lord Mayor of the City of London, has a 1950s Rolls-Royce Phantom with LM0.

I have L222RYN - Lauryn

Going to get my bf one for his Christmas, his nickname is Browner (surname is Brown) so I'm going to get BR03WNR, BR05WNR, or BR08WNR, whichever is around at the time! First two are only £250, 08 is £399, hmmm.

Theres a TT around here with T7 TTT, nice!

I have L222RYN - Lauryn

Going to get my bf one for his Christmas, his nickname is Browner (surname is Brown) so I'm going to get BR03WNR, BR05WNR, or BR08WNR, whichever is around at the time! First two are only £250, 08 is £399, hmmm.

Theres a TT around here with T7 TTT, nice!

Im guessing his car is newer than 2008 then? when i was looking for plates i kept on finding good ones then realised i couldnt have them cos my car was too old!

Im guessing his car is newer than 2008 then? when i was looking for plates i kept on finding good ones then realised i couldnt have them cos my car was too old!

Yes its an 08 plate. I prefer the BR08WNR one but I dont know if I can justify the extra £149 for the sake of one number which doesnt really make any difference tbh!

I like mine, ive had quite a few comments on it too.

It means nothing to me though, it kinds of relates to my car though.

Id take it off when i do sell my Arosa, as everyone knows its my number now.

Yes I agree. A few weeks ago they also had BR04WNR. 3=E, 4=A, 5=S, 8=B though. Lol, I think BR03WNR looks best so I'll either buy that for him or half in for Dreamscience, yawn!

• 9 years later...
7 hours ago, TechWrap said:

Here I am 10 years later still interested in getting a private reg plate. I'm from uk and I found a pretty cool one at https://absolutereg.co.uk/

Are private plates still a thing?

Yes they are. Although I would go through the dvla first. They are usually cheaper. http://dvlaregistrations.direct.gov.uk/. Also 18 plates are available here first (usually)

Edited by lupo1.0se