Lupo GTi Silicone Hose kit?

Ste-Polo7

Might be interested in a 90 degree elbow for the BMC if you can just get one of those....or do you have to buy the full kit and pay the extra 10?

cheers

Tom

Claire yea ive got plans for that i just need to research it better!

and yes thats fine if you just want the BMC 90deg... PM me the colour of choice

Thanks

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i did do mate erm well im hoping the 16v kit will be the same as the Polo 16v kit so then i wont need to do any tooling! when i get the 16v Polo kit back il take some pictures and we can then compare the 2 if there diff il make a 1.4 sport kit if enough interest

Just added up all the bits we want for our TT and it came to over £300... :blink: Snowy is quite excited, he needs some colour coding in his life :)
over £300 for silicone? lol how many pipes is that! seems bloody dear

well im hoping its a 70mm elbow ive got someone tryin it on a Polo GTi this week so we will see, what do you mean by a cold airfeed? do that in all silicone too? that would be like a custom thing thou

Yea thanks Earni cars lookin sweet, and i looked on his theres 8 hoses to replace that i can see il have to bob down to VW an order a full set to sample and il do the BMC pipe as an option to the kit

Steve, yes a custom pipe for a cold air feed for BMC. I think a BMC is 60mm incoming air side? Anyone want to confirm? Il go out and measure mine in a min

Edited by Bikerz