The Longlife Exhaust system

luposport soon

Thats what i'm asking about, how quiet is their system they call 'standard'?

Exactly as it says, it sounds standard but with a tad more of a "burble" to it.

As a general rule of thumb, they can make a system "Standard/Quiet" Clue is in the title!, "Mid-Sport" which i have on my GTi which still has a centre box and is a perfect volume and tone and you can still hear the engine noise inside :shades: , then there is "Full Sport" which is a straight through and stupidly loud!

My pflow full sport system used to set car alarms off in multi storey car parks :rolleyes:

Hope this helps

I thought longlife and powerflow make exhausts on your car, so you can specify the sound and ask for it to be quiet.

Exactly, you specify the number of boxes (if req'd) sound, loudness, tailpipe design & they do the rest ;)

I've got a Longlife on my Scirocco, excellent quality and they will fit it however you want, noise, side exit, centre exit, huge number of tailpipes. They make it on the car, it's guanteed for life and if you have any problems you take it back and they adjust for free, even if you lowere your car more and it rubs !

• 3 weeks later...
are there any exhausts for the sport that aren't loud?

I'm having Jetex cat-back and it sounds good for me. jsut a bit louder than standard exhaust on idling speed and become louder over around 3000~3500 rpm. Or you can try Remus, it's quiet too.

But as everyone here mentioned, longlife can custom the exhaust to any sound and style as your order

good luck

Had a Longlife cat back system on my Polo 16v. They have a scale of 1 to 5 with 1 being like standard and 5 being LOUD. I went with 2 which was perfect as it gave a nice, fruity noise at idle and a rasping sound when you're going for it :)

• 2 months later...
Had a Longlife cat back system on my Polo 16v. They have a scale of 1 to 5 with 1 being like standard and 5 being LOUD. I went with 2 which was perfect as it gave a nice, fruity noise at idle and a rasping sound when you're going for it :)

Raspy FTW.