Important GTI International Information!

MattyB

seen this same info on two websites now

Just wanted to say thanks for listening to us club members, it is nice to see that there has been a change re the club stands at inters and that you have gone to the bother changes at the last minute.  

See us moaning might have been tiresome to some but it has paid off.  

A special thanks for Neil Birkett for listening to us and for the work you put it.  

For those of you that don't know what I am going on about, you all knew that we were having a moan at 3 cars for £25 for a club stand, well today a letter came, there is going to be a club parking area a bit like last year, I know that wasn't great but it was better than nothing, this year it is £25 for both days and you can have 12 cars on a stand, also you will be allowed to move your car to do the sprint and handling test  

So WTG thanks for listening

Start the arguments now as to who are the 12 wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Maybe different cars Sat and Sunday to be fair?

My car on a different stand so you can count me out

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if he gets offered a stand i think its fair to do one day out of the two i dont mind which day as i am there for the weekend

i know i would be happy showig my car at least once on a stand

:0

Yeah, I got the letter...

I just need you all to make a decision on who is having the spaces?

It should also be noted that spaces aren't reserved - they simply fill them up as cars arrive, so you need to be in your groups before you arrive at the place.

i dont mind my car not being part of the 12 cos i expect ross wud likes his to be there and even tho my car is special to me, its not really extra special!!!!!! So bearing this is mind r people goign to be changing there minds and goign to this?!