Important GTI International Information!

MattyB

cant do the may the 16th one, i'll be at modified nationals in billing smashed off my face biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not going to inty if i have to leave car in a carpark. Sorry if it sounds snobby but last time i left my car in a show carpark it got £800 of damage from an attempted `break-in`.

Most people that go to car shows are honest, nice people who are interested in cars. However there are some that go knowing there will be lots of nice cars there to steal or steal from.

Also not paying a show organiser to show my car. After all its those showing their cars that draw people to the show and make the show organisers their money.

i say lets find another show.

QUOTE(LINCOLNSHIRESLUPOGTI)
Also not paying a show organiser to show my car. After all its those showing their cars that draw people to the show and make the show organisers their money.

i say lets find another show.

:thumbs:

I agree, I think its crap what they have done and I for one wont support them.

im with Twisty. Lets ignore inty and do Gti festival.

This is only my opinion feel free to disagree.

As Gti festival is in July though we may get steamin hot sun.

I wasn't saying not do GTi Inty, did it come across like that? Sh!t.

No I reckon we should still do GTi Inty, but I feel we all need to agree that there are people with the cars all the time, not to leave them alone.

If we boycott GTi Inty they won't notice or care I reckon. Let's do it anyway and have a show within a show. The best bit could be the atmosphere in the car park with people enjoying themselves DESPITE the arrangements, but moan like hell (in a polite way) at every steward in sight

surely even if we dont arrive together, the few who get there first can find an area and make it a club lupo area in the car park! put a few flyers up, theres no stopping nebody doing that!

Aswell this may be better as it said that car cannot be taken of trades stands so if peeps want to do the 1/4 sprint (is that right?) they r free to take thier car away without being retricted ( r they still doing them?)

Ive got the weekend ooked off work and i think some others have 2 so i think we should go n have out own bit of fun!?

And having a meeting bout this in northy also sounds gud!!!

kinda agree lets have a chat at norty meet and decide then i am disappointed as everyone else but like twisty said you never know things may change and we may get a big stand plus maybe we need to approach them and plead for a bigger stand :sigh:

i'll be the blonde who flutters her eyelashes at the organisers and they go weak at the knees...............heh...............either that or me n me mate turn into team evil blondes again :devil:

So shall we postpone the decision on inty until we have all had a chat at the Northampton meet then?

i kinda feel bad to MattyB though as he was trying to organise Inty for us but if we discuss at Northampton he wont get a say...unless your coming to Northampton Matty???

Any ideas so we dont just desert Matty after his intial help here?

How about us all writing a letter to the organisers to put our view across?

I think its wrong they're not allowing clubs, thats a big reason people join a club, so they get to show there cars at places like Inty.

So porka are having a stand in the car park, we probably will. I think thats gonna be the trend this year- clubs making their own stands in the car park. I vote we do that, we get 2 shows to look round then. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Ive never been to inters so cant be sure. With all the other shows such as donny and trax, the car parks are half the attraction. Often theres better cars parked outside than in. People are always free to wonder.