newbie needs club lupos help

spats

hi, im after some help from club lupo please.

i need to know who bought these cars from here. its very important that i speak to these people and they could be helping out in a quite serious matter. i cant say too much on a open forum but any help would be really helpful in resolving this. If the people who bought these cars read this or get directed to this thread, please feel free to PM me and i will go into more detail.

here are the cars in question:

golf.jpg

lupo.jpg

mini.jpg

i hate to make my post such a serious one, but i really need to find the buyers of these cars as i may have some information they might need to know!

many thanks to all!

i also beleive that a mk4 golf and a audi a4 may also be affected by this issue too. but i cannot find pictures of these cars, and i cant find number plates either.

so anyone who bought a silver mk4 golf and a dark audi a4 from this site please get in touch

Well i know someone by the name of pistolpete sold those on here, not completely sure about the MK3 tho.

Were these unrecorded writeoffs ? ringers ?

The seller said he was a copper LOL

PM me if you dont mind, im curious.

thats interesting. the info i have i really cant give out, but i beleive that the cars have history. and not the good type sadly.

i dont know the seller personally, but i have a few details. i really need to find the buyers of said cars to talk directly to them first, to see if theyve had any issues.

i havent got all the facts so i really dont want to say to much in case ive got false info (which i doubt but youve got to be careful these days!)

dont suppose you know any more about him do you?

Have you not Pmd the person who bought the mk4 golf? Think its her mums cars now.

There was always something a little odd about that seller, especially on the first for sale add for the lupo, which got deleted, had it not have been it might have prevented further sales!

I asked why the lupo had a broken drivers mirror, and he said its not broken its just how it looks in the photo, when clearly it is and the corner of the mirror is missing.

Hope you get all the dodgey cars sorted, Its the buyers i feel sorry for! :mellow:

Has your mum still got the mk4 or have you got rid of it?

This all sounds very dodgey to me :wacko:

we have found that at least one of the cars is dodgy, and the seller seems intent to ruin peoples lives and im mainly concerned with finding out who else has suffered. also there could be someone out there driving around in one of these cars and not know their car has a problem. it could be mechanical or financal, i really dont know. Hence this thread.

i have been in contact with girl-racer and discovered that the seller has indeed sold one car which has a nasty history. sounds like the lupo wasnt as described either.

someone must know how else bought from him? would have thought the lupo was our best chance at finding a buyer?

any chance of the full story, what's wrong with the cars, adverts still there so you could have a claim against them for the goods not being as advertised though guess they woudl have to go through the small claims court and even then might not be happy with a 50p a week type repayment.

any chance of the full story, what's wrong with the cars, adverts still there so you could have a claim against them for the goods not being as advertised though guess they woudl have to go through the small claims court and even then might not be happy with a 50p a week type repayment.

In my case its a little more than just the description. But I'd rather not go into it here.

My guess is the ads that were removed by the seller once sold/ran into issues were the ones with the same issue as me. But from what I can see there is one other.

If you do a search on the forum his email address is on here somewhere, although i don't think that would be much good.

GirlRacer, did you not go to his house to meet him? or get a contact number off him?

Edited by Adam

ive found some information and a mobile number too.

we have a address too from the v5 from the golf. but its quite some distance to go visit. plus ideally i'd like to have more information from other buyers too. that way i would have more ammo in case of a faceoff.

Well if the forum moderators could divulge IP addresses, that would be traceable. So long as the seller diddnt use a ghost IP address, which i doubt it some how.

If you were that hot with computers you could make money without touching a dodgy car.

its a real shame people have to go about doing stuff like this. putting people at risk without a care in the world

:(