Arosa Clusters Question answered?

arosa2000

Hi everyone. I bought a Seat Arosa yesterday from my dealers. What a nice car (suppose anything is from a Nova!!)

Its a `W-reg` 2000 Arosa 998s (Liccle baby engine)

I know their is much debate on weather Lupo rear lights will fit. Halfords say you need body mods, but other say a little wireing job. Does any know for sure, as its the first mod I would like to do.

(also if you have some lexus style Arosa/Lupo lights please PM me!)

Many thanks.

Nat

• 2 weeks later...

ive talked to someone with arosa rear lights on their lupo and they said no body mods needed, just swap a few wires around. i found these a while ago listed as being for the lupo and now theyre listed under arosa aswell so that confirms they are exact same fitment! theyre some of the best `lexus-style` clusters ive seen for any car, reasonable price too http://www.`dcp-shop`.co.uk/catalo...roducts_id=7110

Haha LOL Snap.

Bought those from eBay last week. Didn't pay that much tho!!! I've noticed this guy has more but hes put the prices up a bit.... 'Av a look,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

Ok now i've done that you lot are going to buy them then they'll become common! I recon a lot of ppl dont like them tho.

Depends on the colour of the car I recon. Should look crap HOT on my white one. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

just as long as you dont leave the car looking like that, IMO .they are pretty bling and they stand out from a stock car, so you gonna have to put some phat rims and lower ,

lets the mods begine biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

QUOTE(Blackrat)
just as long as you dont leave the car looking like that, IMO .they are pretty bling and they stand out from a stock car, so you gonna have to put some phat rims and lower ,  

lets the mods begine biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Hell Yea!