Lupo GTI production numbers

Adam

Lupo GTI colours  

539 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mines flash red. 2002 completely standard with 52k on clock. No fading whatsoever. Best colour IMO, was chuffed 2 bits when it came up 4 sale 20 mins down the road from me. Cant see the poll for some reason. Prob got something 2 so with the fact I'm on my iPod rather than the computer.

Well good news for all Black GTi owners, I, fortunately, made them rarer in Jan 2009 by trying the fuse it to a Passat ... lol ... but good news for me as I bought a reflex silver one not long ago.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

liar.jpg

Weren't the very last blue ones Laser rather than Raven? I seem to remember that...

I meant 'cause there is a Laser Blue option in the poll. Not because I disbelieved there are some Laser Blue ones.

:)

Yeah i had to it was so nice! :) '55' Plate and one of the only Laser Blue ones in the country i think? :S

Yeah I don't blame you, if I hadn't just bought my Anthracite GTi I would have bought it myself! I was looking for a Laser Blue one for ages too.

I got mine 3rd hand and back when the club was very small. Both of the previous owners of my car were families so I'd be surprised if they were on here before I bought mine.

Regarding year of registration, I was referring to the GTIs/people on here rather than those registered with DVLA. Quite a big difference between the number of GTIs registered in the UK and those whose owners are on here. :)

Yeah I don't blame you, if I hadn't just bought my Anthracite GTi I would have bought it myself! I was looking for a Laser Blue one for ages too.

I wanted either a Laser Blue one or an Anthracite one but couldn't find an anthracite one at the time so just got the Laser Blue one! Has your Grey one got leather?

Some people have said they recognize the number plate, but i've no idea.....all i know was that they lived in/near Cardiff.

I have just bought a Laser Blue one with the number plate CE55 XLD and that was originally at Cardiff VW maybe thats why people recognise that plate?

I've not put mine down on the poll.....how do you know if it hasn't been voted for before by the previous owner?

Thats the only reason I haven't voted. I don't want to push the numbers up and make grey seem more common than it actually is :lol:

I wanted either a Laser Blue one or an Anthracite one but couldn't find an anthracite one at the time so just got the Laser Blue one! Has your Grey one got leather?

Yep me too, I've got Leather and A/C same as yours, pretty hard to come by a GTI with both of those options :)

I've got an Anthracite TDi too so I didn't really want two the same colour. People must think it's a bit weird :blush:

Thats the only reason I haven't voted. I don't want to push the numbers up and make grey seem more common than it actually is :lol:

Yep me too, I've got Leather and A/C same as yours, pretty hard to come by a GTI with both of those options :)

I've got an Anthracite TDi too so I didn't really want two the same colour. People must think it's a bit weird :blush:

Took me ages to find one with both, is yours standard?