yellow lupo driving like a cock

one litre wonder ;)

was heading down torrance road end and when we got to the roundabout at torrance you went the wrong way round the roundabout to overtake the traffic you cock , your lucky there wasnt a police car about . and what the hell is that bodykit all about ?

You'd be surprised but I see it quite often near where I live. Some cock in a BMW tried to overtake me by going the wrong way across the roundabout not long ago!

Yeah, there's one in the village I live, people usually go over it, or round it the wrong way, just cos it's one of those painted on the road ones

• 2 weeks later...
he stays down south ;) and i live in the sticks miles and miles away from him so the likeliness of that is very slim

ive seen said lupo in st enochs car park have a picture on ma phone poor wee car meshed oot its tits

ive seen said lupo in st enochs car park have a picture on ma phone poor wee car meshed oot its tits

where as im just plain mashed out my tits , got to love rum :D :D

where as im just plain mashed out my tits , got to love rum :D :D

Why has all the rum gone?

Why is the rum always gone??

Ladies and gentlemens, we have the answer :)

not to sure it was my dad that spotted it , more than likely the same car . at first i thought it was allens car ( H1 1UPO ) but its not his reg plate and allens bumpers smooth with no mesh and black wing mirrors

• 3 weeks later...