bmc or viper?????

Dawn

Price wise id say BMC. Performance gain when fitted with a cold air feed will be the same as the Viper.

To make the BMC road legal you connect the crank case breather pipe into the air intake system after the Carbon fibre air filter can.

Just like to make a point to avoid confusion. At this present moment There is no Viper kit for the Loop GTi so anyone (including me) who has one has bought a kit intended to be fitted to a different car, hence modifications need to be made to mount the unit securely. So on that point l'd say the BMC is a better buy if you don't like getting your hands dirty.

Chris

Although don't get me wrong l wouldn't swap my Viper for a BMC, very happy with it and would recomend it. I do think it would be nice to see some different induction kits being fitted though, thats mainly the reason l got the Viper as l saw alot of people with BMC's. ITG do a really nice remote carbon filter. All you need to do is to get the appropriate sized hosing and you're away. Or Reverie are worth a look if your feeling a little flush.

Chris