My TDI -fresh pics 27/06/2009

MattTDI

:) thanks to Daryll i have a minter. bought on tues, i got the wheels on sat :) hehe hope you enjoy

P1010508.jpg

P1010507.jpg

P1010506.jpg

P1010509.jpg

Mods done: colour coded bumpers

spoiler

alu pedals

chrome grille trim

mods done by me

15" Ronal R10 wheels on 165/50 tyres

mod to come

pressed plate (E band ;) )

stubby arial

lupo rears

coilovers

tints

remap ;)

keep your eyes peeled :)

Edited by MattTDI

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know why, becasue it looked good that way :) think iu might keep the fron seat badge tho. and daryll, that and the wing mirror case bugs me, i might have to get some paint out.. :)

anyone care to enlighten me how to get the rear lights off ? i cant see how to get behind them lol

When you open the boot and look at the light there is a small plastic cover on the light, prise that off and there will be a screw, undo that and the light is then on two pins. Tap the light gentilly to the outside of the car and it should come off. The pins at are a slight angle, so just be a bit careful not to break anything :)

When you open the boot and look at the light there is a small plastic cover on the light, prise that off and there will be a screw, undo that and the light is then on two pins. Tap the light gentilly to the outside of the car and it should come off. The pins at are a slight angle, so just be a bit careful not to break anything :)

that easy ? wow im impressed :) lupo lights going on next week then :P also got some wind deflectors in the post ;)

nice E band looks sweet. did u get the ronals off T?

bought them off a mate, he had them on his corsa c. and the plates are cool :) lets see if i cn get away with them lol

have on last 2 cars

• 2 weeks later...

coilovers :)

just need to adjust them now.. getting a grinding noise front drivers front :) too low ;)

cheers phil J

P1010513.jpg

P1010514.jpg

P1010515.jpg

P1010516.jpg

:)

got a wee bit scared when ther back didnt lower enbough, so took adjuster out :)

Edited by MattTDI

no arch scrubbage. as for the scraping, its the drive shaft lol, so we took it up a couple of threads to quieten it down a bit. also got lupo lights on now, just need to know wiring formation of the lupo. everything is now working, i just have a red fog light and my indicators are in bottom corners :P

I like it :shades:

Little low for my likeing but the wheels really look smart B)

i hadf my doubt but its awesome! just need to get wiring sorted. no scrubbage on arches which is main thing. :)