Shall I induct?

tdwindustries

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> :wink: But isn't it the hole size that makes it restrictive? so thats like defeating the object big bore into little = reduced flow.. Be interested to see what results you get M8y

No it's approx. the same size,it's just the stuff that's supplied with the bmc isn't flexible enough, I've got similar stuff to M1s pic(below) which is more flexible that allows it to be squeezed through as it's so tight!

Tubing.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Bonnet scoops on a loop are Gay.... Cheers Grarg now i sorta know the hole size i know what to look for..

Good helpfull thread guys.. Thanks.

How you getting on M1 have you noticed much difference from before. You've probably said it already but gowaan say it again :wink:

How you getting on M1 have you noticed much difference from before. You've probably said it already but gowaan say it again :wink:

Hello everyone! The weekend has landed!

Lets just say the smile on my face got bigger, the sound is so much more animal like when you press the loud pedal. The car physically pulls harder when its cold as the air is more dense. Like you can feel the difference over using the wing connection and a front ram intake. I love it when you hit naughty speeds and your on the cams, VVT in full force. It goes like a rocket!

Only down side being as the car is louder people confuse noise with speed if you get what I mean. As in me doing 30mph in a 30 zone @ full throttle. Not breaking the speed limit at all but the old people still wave frantically shouting slow down! Madness.

I made a temporary feed through the hole before my samco hosing and hose joiners arrive, the largest diameter flexi pipe that will go through the hole while keeping the original rigid pipes down there is 60mm but that is tighter than a hookers poonani on her first night on the job!

ok so BMC it is.... M1 did u have to do anything to the fuel system to move those hoses i.e. drain it?

cheers

No, but in the playing with the breather system I managed to half inhale / drink a shots worth of BP Ultimate with Octane Booster. Urgh!.....

I slightly relocated the carbon cannister to the right by a centimeter, thats how I managed to use 70mm tubing from the bumper ram to the joiner, where it meets the BMC tubing. No draining of the fuel system is necessary as your only working on the fuel tank breather system. Which is what you can see all the red Samco hosing connecting.

* If your going to do this mod, make sure you have half a tank of fuel or less. As the breather line can syphon petrol, hence when I tried to test if the line was pressurised I found how nasty petrol tastes.

Alright well l know we are talking about BMC's in here but l've just got my new hosing so the viper kits looking sweet. Just thought l'd post a couple of pics to show the otherside of the induction market.Hope you like.

0472c3fa.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Engine2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Engine3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Chris

I bought samco piping ages ago to do this but I've only done from the filter to the TB so far as I thought I would need a bracket to hold the piping going into the filter to make it rigid so it's not free to vibrate, have you done this or is it ok with no bracket(can't see clearly in the pics)?

looks ace anyway! 8)

No l haven't fitted a bracket as yet and l havent experienced any vibration as its quite stiff stuff and sits very well as it is.

Chris

connect the big pipe to the wee pipe, unplug the positron resistor from the battery, wire in the flux capacitor( negative first or you'll cause a time paradox), pour in your dylithium crystals(supplied with the BMC) and set your phasors to stun! Thats pretty much your BMC installed! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> :wink: