Shall I induct?

tdwindustries

i am missing something....

what resistor? what flux capacitor? what dylithium crystals?

anyway... its not fitting the BMC its fitting it so I get cold air feed from the front smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

connect the big pipe to the wee pipe, unplug the positron resistor from the battery, wire in the flux capacitor( negative first or you'll cause a time paradox), pour in your dylithium crystals(supplied with the BMC) and set your phasors to stun! Thats pretty much your BMC installed! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> :wink:

Easy fella, dont let BMC's secret out laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

connect the big pipe to the wee pipe, unplug the positron resistor from the battery, wire in the flux capacitor( negative first or you'll cause a time paradox), pour in your dylithium crystals(supplied with the BMC) and set your phasors to stun! Thats pretty much your BMC installed! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> :wink:

Should we put that in the new "useful posts" section? laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

Hey M1Lupo - any idea if you'll be at Festival or not yet?

I'd like to get all the stuff I'd need to do the proper intake feed from the grill, in the hope that you (or someone else who knows what they're doing) can help me fit it.

Am I right in thinking that all I'll need in addition to the BMC kit is a length of 65mm tubing for the intake, and some 8mm tubing for the fuel breather system? Do I need any connectors as well? Approximately how much of each tubing is required?

Thanks for your help, and sorry for the dumb questions - I have very little idea of what goes on in the engine bay, although I'm doing my best to learn!

If you use 60mm you dont have to move the fuel breather sys

Gargoil has it installed - its tight but he says its possible..... you will need a 70 - 60mm adapter

Looking forward to the fitting!! Might do mine on Saturday so if it goes well/badly you can see what not/to do biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

So is 70mm the same size as the BMC? I'd like to get as big a diameter piping as possible through the gap, to increase airflow.

The difference between 60mm piping and 70mm piping is a 35% increase in potential airflow, so if 70mm will fit, it'd be much better. Any ideas?

Gargoil is right, I slightly relocated the carbon tank to the right. Only about a cm or so.

The hosing that fits perfectly down into the wing is whats supplied with pipercross induction kits. The BMC stuff is too large outer diameter wise.

The best size would be 65mm id, for overall air flow and being able to fit the stuff inside the car.