What cars dont you let out?

Tigz™

Coming to work this morning, lights are on red and there is a 3 series BMW at a side junction.

Rather than letting him out, I find myself rolling up to the car in front blocking the side junction.

I also find myself doing this with any off roaders.

What cars do you find causes you to become an bad driver?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I generally don't let out non german cars.

last night in the middle of the night I had a golf mk2 driver and an mk4 2.0 GTI off the lights and a fair distance along the m4.

a BMW came up behind whilst I was doing 120 and just overtook.

I'm no longer letting them out.

If I've got nothing to gain by not letting a car out, then I'll let it out. A lot of people have the impression that if they are at a GIVE WAY or STOP sign, or turning right, that they have a God given right to be let out. They sodding well do not and they should remember it. A guy congratulated me last week for not letting him turn right in front of me (my route was clear) and called me a prick. If I was his sort, I'd've probably stopped there and then and punched his lights out.

What I cannot abide, are people who pull out and stop oncoming traffic and the expect the free flowing traffic I am in to stop as well. Selfish b*stards.

The people that try to edge their way out rather than wait for a break in the traffic :angry2:

People that wait till the very last minute to indicate, or even not at all :angry2:

People that dont give way when they should, typically 4x4's :angry2:

People that pull up beside me at roundabouts, underestimating the GTI :lol:

People that tailgate :angry2: so i p!ss on them with my washer jets :lol:

my mum has a beemer.

she's possibly the worst person I know for trying to force her way out,

she actually has that beemer driving mentality that she owns the road.

watch out, I actually managed to get the rear pad and discs done on warranty becase they had died that quick. 12k. . .

IMG_4024.jpg

old people can't drive.

All bmws, mercs jags and rover 75's. Rover 75 drivers are amongst the worst on our roads, not in the same way as bmws are, they just dither all over the place.

4x4's, BMWs, Trucks, Vans, rovers, anything japanese and tacky looking (e.g. kia's), anything driven by someone with grey hair, people carriers, the list goes on......

Infact its very rarely I will let anyone out due to people round here thinking its the law you have to let them out.

chaviots ie corsa, renault clits....every c unt has one.

taxi's

buses even though the highway code states that the bus has right of way.

bmw's

and anything with a foreign plate other than D, or NL

you guys are too stressed out, i pretty much let anyone in as long as thy ae being courtious about it.

I agree Crusoe, have you lot never heard the expression 'smile and the world smiles with you'

Fair enough dont let out arrogant c**ts but you'd be surprised how good you will feel if you do that one nice thing!

Oh and of course let fitties out!!!

buses even though the highway code states that the bus has right of way.
From the Highway Code...

198: Buses, coaches and trams. Give priority to these vehicles when you can do so safely, especially when they signal to pull away from stops. Look out for people getting off a bus or tram and crossing the road.

I always avoid upsetting the driver behind me by not letting the bus out. All to often, buses are usually indicating left when they set off from a bus stop.

once i had a car creep down the inside and try and force his way in i calmly got the window down, leant over ...." here...! see this truck, it's not mine so i suggest you remove the front of your car from the corner of my bumper or i'll roll over it" starts abuse back" cheers mate" window up and off we go :lol:

i also find it funny when theres a lane closure and two trucks will just roll side by side stopping the reps from flying up and forcing in :lol:

i refuse to let cars out that dont indicate or the ones that just try and barge out cause i drive a small car . also people who clearly know the road narrows up ahead into 1 lane and they try and come up in the lane that dissapears , if somebody does that i close the gap right up to the car infront so they cant get in.

i also find it funny when theres a lane closure and two trucks will just roll side by side stopping the reps from flying up and forcing in :lol:

Now that is funny, and all the poeple on the open lane bunch up so the reps carnt get back in, so they are just stuck in the closed lane, that will teach them :lol:

Never does though does it :angry: