rear clusters

arosa_chris

same ere, i like the standard ones. people are well impressed with em cos u dont see many arosas about. they think they are replacements!

still wouldnt mind gettin some tho. saw some beautiful ones for the lupo but was gutted to find out they wouldnt fit without body mods.

thanks for the help, i'll check em out

Get the same here mate every1 saying they aftermarket jobbies smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Anyway the only downside with the standard ones really is the orange indicator in my opinion looks wise. As mentioned above check out the ones from fk.

ROFL £144 , they only £80 if i remember right from the agents

check out `e-bay` they are sold on there every once in a while

if you fit lupo lights you just gotta swop some wires over, they will still fit without `body-mods`

if you fit lupo lights you just gotta swop some wires over, they will still fit without `body-mods`

are you certain about that blackrat? just wonderin how sure you are and how u know because ive been told by a few places,including halfords, seat and vw, that theyre not the same fitment & that i would need body mods...

• 1 month later...

If any Arosa owners are swapping their standard lights for Lexus style ones I'd be happy to relieve them of their originals... laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

yea i was talking to a guy at max live at the weekend who was asking me how to fit lupo lights to an arossa.

i know how to do it just can't "talk the talk" laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Piece of wee to put them in (at least it was for me)

Look at my post here:

http://forum.clublupo.co.uk/viewtopic.php?...e534d093da4fb9e

Literally a case of:

1screw > Un plug old cluster > Remove > plug in new cluster > replace screw (and repeat for tuther side)

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

it aint so easy changing from lupo to arosa or visa , if you do you gonna blow a fuse

you need to swop some wires around, as the arosa lights have a single spotlight and reverse light.