Changing rear seats HELP!

Tigz™

fold the rears down and lift the boot carpet i think there is torques or bolts there in the floor

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I asked twice but `no-one` answered me! So I took my time and a lump hammer to the car.....

Theres a clip between the rear seats for the right and left seats. you have to rotate the clip so the centre bar (locking bar) is upright. Then bend it out wards with a fine flat head screw driver. Smack the f*ck out of it to knock the whole clip off downwards. Repeat fot the other seat.

Any problems, PM me.

QUOTE(M1 Lupo)
Smack the f*ck out of it to knock the whole clip off downwards. Repeat fot the other seat.  

Any problems, PM me.

LOL biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Im loving the tips people give on this forum!!!! (Smack the f*ck out of it to knock the whole clip off downwards.)

Its a strong clip! it needs a good whack.

I didn't bother refitting the clip as I can have the rear seats out completely in 5 minutes now. Good for instant weight loss.

Thank you mate, I think I'll do the same... not so I can wip out the seats ready for drag racing like you.

Nope just cos I cant be arsed to finish a job and this gives me the perfect excuse!

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(Tigz)
Nope just cos I cant be arsed to finish a job and this gives me the perfect excuse!

smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Thats fair play. It does make life easier though being able to remove the rear seats. I need to fit the BMX in from time to time, a rear seat less Lupo is fair game.

Glad to help.