GTI Wiper blades

Tigz™

About 6 months back Darren rang me and asked if I wanted two used wiper blades and a passenger side arm to fit to mine, as he had replaced them with new.

I finally got round to fitting the N/S arm on monday and ordered a new drivers side arm from VW for £18.

Just been to pick it up and it turned out you get a new blade included in the price!

Just fitted it and what a diffrence it has made, they look so much better than non GTi blades, and clean the screen like nothing I have ever seen.

Anyone who doesn't own a Lupo GTi need to order a set from VW and undo the one bolt that holds it in place and fit it.

For less than £40 this has got to be one of my best mods.

Chears to Darren for giving me the chance to try it, and thanks to VW for making such a great part!

Im not sure mate, as I said I got two used oes off Darren, so didnt ask for a price for the "blades tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> " £18 for a new arm and blade is still pretty good value anyways really though aint it, get rid of any sctratches pal