Hi everyone

spunky_munky

Hi everyone I'm new to the lupo scene. I own a Loop Gti in silver. The cars great and all but the car looks like a 4x4. Anyone advise me on the best option to sort this out.

By the way whats the recommend wheel size I should go for 16 or 17. I use the car ever day and I always have homies in the back.

Thanx

Depending on the work you wanna do to the car will deturmine what size wheels mate.

17s will fit without rubbing, but will require some arch work if you want rear passengers withouit problems.

IMO 15s and dropped to the deck can look better than 17s without the work done as if its not dropped it''ll look silly.

Coilovers are what you wanna be spending your cash on.

Everyone on here that used something else (me included) regreted not spending the extra cash.

There is a desent budget hieght ajustable kit called Funtech. I say budget, it is made by the the same factory, by the same workers who make the FK stuff. Only diffrence is there not stainless steal, and £100 cheaper at just under £500.

Hello mate

Doesn't matter what wheel size you get, it'll still need lowering :wink:

If you can afford coilovers, you can chose the height yourself

Also it's like a new car lowered, the difference in handling is amazing

Plenty of car floating round on 17s if you want