just matz mats??

well my mats are just about foobed so was wondering if anyone has had any from just matz before and if they are of good quality and fitment?? i should hope so for the prices they want. thought gti stitched on would be a nice touch. pics if anyone has some...

also are the standard mats gray or are mine just dirty??

I was going to buy a set for the Polo, but they were too expencive.

Lupo GTI mats fit better, and look so much better and the fact theres no real differnence in price would make me buy the genuine parts.

I bought some black with black piping GTI ones from Inters for £35. I actually think they are better quality than the genuine ones, especially as my genuine ones didn't last terribly long. I think they look better too.

Edited by scottgroovez

I brought some at Inters last year for £30 or £35 can't remember but they are top quality. Me being female where heels and block heels for work and there are no rub marks and they clean really good.

Sorry thought I'd got photos but have not. Could get some in the car when it stops raining though if you want?

A front pair with red stiching costs about 35 quid from the dealers I think.

Mine do seem to have worn quite a bit though, in the year I've had them, maybe it's those high heels...

These are my Just matz.....errr mats DSCF0060Medium.JPG border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Great quality. I have grey fittings now though shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Edited by M4T VW

I brought some at Inters last year for £30 or £35 can't remember but they are top quality. Me being female where heels and block heels for work and there are no rub marks and they clean really good.

Sorry thought I'd got photos but have not. Could get some in the car when it stops raining though if you want?

Found some photos before they went in the car

P6200082.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

P6200081.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

P6200080.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />