Exclusive Carbon Fibre Parts

KidDub

Hiya guys just been speaking to the manager or Auto Concepts and has asked me whether any of us lupo owners would be interested in a very competitive ly priced carbon fibre bonnet of a very high quality

Can you please post your response or comments

as all feed back is good

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Right no air events in the bonnet it will be a direct replacement for the old bonnet however it is very simple to modify the bonnet and cut holes in them for vents (but alll options will be cconsidered ) as for price this may vary from £350 - £400 depending on interest

I dont think it can be painted but it will loads lighter improving weight to ratio for more speed and definate improvement

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

yea ofcourse it can be painted, but whats the point , you dont spend so much money on a carbon bonnet then paint it !!

as for the diffrence in weight , you aint gonna feel jack crap difference on just the bonnet alone ...

thats a very good price for a carbon bonnet ,providing its a completely new reinforced carbon bonnet and not just the old one skinned ..

the finish on carbon bonnets are not 100% , you will notice alot of waves bubbles etc , so if you very picky , dont get one

Right guys have spoke to the guy today and he has re assured me the quality is spot on, plus the bonnet is all complete not just a skin also he said he will look into the polo one aswell as they already supply these for the golf range, as i am aware at the moment the lupo bonnet is not in production yet but as soon as it is i will have one as a demo

My gut says on my colour of car it would look good, wouldn't stick out until you were close up. Not interested though, I'm going to wait awhile before I start modding.

Would love to see some pics though.