Bastards!

Tigz™

Went to sheffield today to pick up my Seat Ibiza splitter, and noticed my passenger door has been keyed. After punching the wall noticed that so had my bonnet.

Took the car to the bodyshop who painted my bumpers, and he tells me the full bonnet and door will need `re-painting`!

If I could have only caught the ****s id have fed there remains to my dogs.

Why the feck would people do this?

buy a car cover. Stops people pissing on your door handles and keying your car.

sorry to hear that matey. some stupid feck at work yesterday opened their door onto my car and put a line dent in the drivers door. which means i have three small dents on different panels to get taken out. all i can say is these things happen. ****** all you can do about.

There are some vandal kids on an estate near me all on mopeds causing havock at the moment to bus stops cars shops etc. They will soon be at prosecuting age and be locked up in no time. :sigh: or an age where you can't get done for beating up a minor. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Total ****s, you have my full sympathy mate.

On another note, didn't realise you came from near Sheff. I'm from there originally. My folks live in a place called Charnock, which isn't that far from Crystal Peaks.

Have to meet up when I next take the Loop back up the motorway.

@bossjohnc Ya there bad mate, right down to the metal, waking up this moring hasnt made it any easier.

(just to put things into perspective my mate shot my car with his water pistol in the summer and I still dont talk to him)

@twisty `b-road` I know its a big thing to ask my dogs to dispose of crap like them but im sure they'll support me in this

@Putney Only thing is with them car covers is it'd make them even more deturmined to do something.

@BigMon Ya I live in Rotherham. I tried a little Yorkie meet before, but not many seemed intrested, mabee try again in spring.

feck the lovely persons, iv seen a couple of lads on my street who know every little crap head on the estate on offered them £50 to find out who did it.

I'll make sure there dont try it again mad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Sorry to hear about your car mate it really does piss you off i know how i felt when my car got broken into just before christmas if only i could catch them doing it

:sarc:

Sorry to hear that mate. I know exactly how you feel....hence the big scratch down my door. Thats even more annoying than the 2 parking dents i have been kindly given, which strengthens my argument that most(not all) women shouldnt be allowed to drive.