GTI International pics!!!

Lynsey

As promised here's some of my pics from GTI International (from Saturday only).........this better work PICT0084.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

And another....

PICT0085.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

A TDi with more power than mine PICT0087.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Lupo backsides PICT0094.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Matt's (EssexLoop)

PICT0095.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Lupo bonnets :?

PICT0098.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Frans

PICT0099.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Blackrat...very nice!

PICT0103.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Ross (RedLupGTI)

PICT0104.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Kiddub

PICT0105.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

BossJohn

PICT0106.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Andi (Tigz)

PICT0107.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Not sure who's this was...sorry...

PICT0108.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Matt (again)

PICT0109.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Venoms 1.8T PICT0117.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Errrr........nice wheels?!

PICT0118.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Smart van :shock:

PICT0120.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

PICT0121.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

The twin turbo beast of an R32 biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

PICT0124.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

random in the car park....

PICT0089.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

and another....

PICT0091.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" />

right now I've had enough of this copying and pasting lark..... have the link to the rest for your own viewing biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v79/Lu...sort=descending

I bet that link so doesn't work :?

Yeah that one is mine...notice how `no-one` wanted to park by me biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

(joke by the way...everyone else had gone home!)

And yep that's jazz blue! it was cleaner before I left home though biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

oh and no ideal what strip time the R32 did - I just watched :?

Loving the photo's robin!!

pmsl @ the one with u walking out the hotel! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Nice pics lynsey my car looks wicked shame i missed you would like to of met you maybe we will meet at dti festival

:roll:

QUOTE(twisty `b-road`)
Nice one Lynsey!

Did you have a good day?

Saturday was the best day to go like...........

See you soon

Yep I had a great day thanx Twisty biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> `Ever-so`-slightly chilly (having to wear coat AND scarf in May!) but had fun all the same! Heard about the rain on Sunday from my sister and Robin who were there all weekend.

Look forward to seeing everyone again in July at Santa Pod! (including folks I didn't meet)

Anyone who wants the full size piccie of their car (without the blured reg plate) let me know as I can email them or send um over MSN biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

well fantastic pics lynsey... shame i didnt get to meet you, didnt even know you were there TBH... my memory was a tad blurred over the weekend. Couldnt some1 have photoshopped my car a bit, it seems to be sitting rather high... damn

right im not the kinda person to say my car is great bla bla bla

but that looks fcuking excellent... im soooooooo excited

cheers clifford you've made me night mate biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Red Lupo your car looks fantastic mate smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Was about to ask what the alloys where but then noticed them in your siggy.

Looks like a mini version of that KW R32 biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />