(NEWBIE) Yank in Germany

AUTOBAHN BURNER

Been checking out the forum for the last week. I just bought a 1998 Lupo 1.4L 55kw/75ps . Needed another car for better gas mileage and such. But this little car is addictive. I like websites like this because I learn more about what I have, and what I can do with it.

Anyways, I'm Mike, just retired from 24years in the U.S.Army. Decided to stay in Germany with my German wife & Kids. I also have a 97 Ford Mustang GT (slighty modded), which is baby engine.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

side.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

front.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

back.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Baby:

AUTOBAHNhere.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

AUTOBAHNn.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Thinking of a little lowering for the Lupo. 40mm don't look like it will be enuff though huh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> .

Mike

welcome. like said, you need to go lower than 40mm i think, what are your plans for the beaut!?

No real modding plans for it other than lowering to fill the wheel gap. It's going to be my daily/work driver.

But I've never been able to leave well enuff alone.

I just got some steel VW wheels on German Ebay the other day for winter tires. 21 Euro for 4 - 14x6 et38, and the wheels were Brand new never had tires on them!!!! No shipping paid as they were a half hour from where I live, so I drove over and picked them up. The guy who had them on auction failed to set a reserve when he listed them. His loss is my gain.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...A:IT&ih=006

Mike

Edited by AUTOBAHN BURNER

• 2 weeks later...