yet another newbie

TDI Arosa

hey my name is geoff im 20 from ireland i currently have a 2001 mark 1 white tdi arosa. the car has a full length electric rag top roof. i have done a few bits to it so far i have a smooth front bumper with a character lower chin on it, had to smooth the standard bumper because as most of you know lupo front bumpers dont fit which i found out the hard way. At the back i have a lupo rear bumper with a zender lower chin and a zender centered exzaust. the wheels are BBS 15" 3 piece RS. looking at lowering it at the moment about 40mm. Anyway just wanted to say hi and say i think the site is brilliant,

talk to you soon.

How did i miss this confused.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":confused:" border="0" alt="confused.gif" />

Hiya, welcome to the forum smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Yeah, get some pics up of your arosa, sounds cool not seen a open air arosa before.

We need pics biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />