A13EX F The Final Pics *Everyone look*

alexfernihough

i missed gti international cos i was working on the car sorting out the alloys till midday sunday so here are the final pics of the lupo not quite 100% finished yet but still looking good.

these pics are 100% genuine un edited unlike the photoshop examples i orriginally posted

lupofinished1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupofinished2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupofinished3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lupofinished4.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

that might be next only problem is strength to do it properly i whole mould of the front bumper would need to be made and a fiberglass one custom made to replace it. like the back bumper was done that is a custom made complete bumper not the standard one modified with a huge blob of filler inside it!

Looks awesome mate. Those Porsche rims look ace. Just one question....how do you see the lights at the back and where you gonna put the numberplate? tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> Looks awesome though smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

wow like the rims nice paint job suprised you did not put a smll mirror on the car to finish it of

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Certainly individual alex, bound to get you a lot of attention, from people you pass and probably the modifying mags (and boys in blue). Must have been expensive but they've done a lovely job if it's as good as in the pics.

Personally I don't really like the wheels that much, the standard twin exhaust shape is better in my eyes and the rear lights look like a spray paint job which I've seen people reck their lights trying. I'd have missed the rear wiper and the sun strip would have to go.

Looks mean from the front thouhg and would be interested to see the half cage and anything else done inside.

Looks cool but not for me :wink:

I agree,personally wouldn't do it to my car but it does look like a high quality job, thought I wouldn't like the Porsche rims but for me they are the best part. they well suit the Lupo!

I take it you got the exhaust manifold through from gemany? Are you going to get it rr'd!?

Absolutly love it mate. Modifying is to everyones unique taste. Whats the point in all following the same trend, its just like chasing your own tail. Alot of people dont like the light eyebrows on mine, me included, but I aint takin them off, Im not a sheep!

Is the cage custom made? Hope it is and not off the shelf, as everyone will want one then! lol. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Not a modding man myself but, what a bonnet. Have seen the bad boy bonnet on other cars but seems to suit the lines of the lupo very well. Almost as if the car itself is saying "are you looking at me?"

Jayson

i was the first to do it i dont think any of the mods could be called tacky or over the top i have tried to keep it all quite subtle apart from the bonnet.

here is a list just in case you hadn't noticed everything..

bonnett

badboy over headlights hand fabricated in aluminium.

badge cut out removed

side

swage lines removed down the length of the car

handles removed, aluminium plate welded in place of handle cut out with remote key fob door opening

arches modified for larger wheels

rear

boot door badge removed

handle removed plated and smoothed

complete custom made rear bumper not the orriginal one filled over with swage line removed and number plate recess removed.

wheels

Porsche 7 x 17 wheels front and rear

H&R stud pattern adaptors 4x100 to 5x130

falken 205 40 17 tyres

polished ally roll cage

big stereo install yet to go back into the car

Scorpion Stainless Cat back zorst

Pipercross viper air filter with custom silicone air feed

Alex, you wasnt the first to do the bonnet, clifford did that about 6 months back. If everyone remembers the potos posted when it was still a black bonnet? I remembered thinking it could have been carbon fibre.

Well smart - Love the side profile.

What suspension kit you running Alex ??

Shame the rear end has to be spoiled with a no. plate & light though. Can you not have the no. plate in the rear window some how

Doesn't really matter who was first tho wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Sorry I didn't reply Alex on MSN - I think its looks the nadgers smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Wheels look great, but then I knew they would! The only things I don't really like are the rear lights, I'd say some cambridge but quite a few people have them now...

And I've never been a fan of sunstrips on ANY cars...other than that, its well 8)

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Its the bollox Alex fan fuukin tastik. Love the Porch rims they look trik. Did you haave to mod the arches alot and how much further out are the rims compared to standard.

Agree with MattyB bout the rear lights Cambridge versions for normal every day use but ya wicked ones for show.

Well done Al looks unique . Bet it cost a few quid.

*erm, ok im looking*

Some nice touches there, not convinced on the back end though.