A13EX F The Final Pics *Everyone look*

alexfernihough

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Yep it is ...Tss ok Matts been on the Rastafarian Old Holborn again..LOL

Hello Alex.

I think the work done on your car is first class,sorry but I think its made the car look well taky tacky.(Everyone has their opinion). You have just taken a pieace of art and destroyed it. The back end looks so plain and bare now, why why why why why? Sorry to be so nasty! Better you than me m8ty. Like the wheels though!!

Sum Thing's are best left untouched. Or styling in moderation.

:wink:

QUOTE(EssexLoop)
spunky monkey u start off by saying the work on your car is first class, then change your mind? whats it to be  :lol:

I think he means that it's been done to a high standard, which is not necessarily the same thing as being tasteful/desirable.

Must agree, not a fan, but if the guy's pleased with the result, that's all that matters.

I'm gobsmacked by some of the posts here Alex - that is the finest, sweetest Loop I've ever seen. Well f*cking done mate, it's the appitomy of quality.

I'd wet my pants with desire if you went past me. Objective complete mate smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Psyc

QUOTE(Psyclone)
I'd wet my pants with desire if you went past me.

You do mean in the car right? tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Haven't been on in a week or so, loads of topics to catch up on!

My feelings on exterior modding are well documented but that looks like a top job, my big suprise is the single pipe exhaust, not a fan on the cars I've seen but on your car it fits in with the minimal look of the whole project.

Good luck with it, I'm sure it'll get in some magazines!

changed the back lights now think the silver ones looked a bit too much so i ordered some of vw imagine my suprise when some non standard ones came!

they are red at the top, grey middle and red bottom think they are cambridge.

they break up all the silver at the back looks quite a bit better like it is now.

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Yep Cambridge edition alex. I still think the car looks the biz.

The good thing about this forum is the differing oppinion of people.. Which inspires new ideas or the modification of ones already done.

ohmy.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> Daring to be different adds variety to the club/loopy world and difference of oppinion adds spice to it.

Keep it up guys'n'gals It's what makes this forum the greatest to be part of

Sorry found some new Filla ... Filla Sof icle tablets :wink: