cheers guys for coming over at inters!

RobinA3

nice meeting the guys who came over to the porka stand and introduced themselves, scary at first coz i didn't know why you came over but it was very nice of you to do so.

sorry i didn't go to the lupo stand and chat to you, we decided to leave at 2pm on sunday as it was raining and i got bored of eating burgers for breakfast so we went for a pub lunch instead

i did have a look at the lupo stand on satruday and took some pis of the silver gti with the badboy bonnet, thats just gorgeous, only took one or two pics of it as a blonde lady was in the passenger seat reading a book so i thought i better not take too many pics or else she come out and slap me one.

also on satruday morning i saw aload of you guys driving and i gave you guys all a flash, makes me want a lupo even more now.

anyway nice meeting you all and see you at the next show.

i saw your car robin biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> vv sweet, didnt see you anywhere round it tho, but there again i dunno what u look like hehe

I am in love with the Ronals nate, they look awesome on your car!!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

cheers guys

i wasn't around the car much as Tracey my GF (lynsey's sister) was dragging me around the show looking at car stuff hehe.

oh and i look like this in the morning (8am on sunday)

DSCF1155.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

QUOTE(robinA8OLO)

uH HUM............8.20a.m

Lazy git biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

QUOTE(TANNER)
QUOTE(robinA8OLO)

uH HUM............8.20a.m

Lazy git biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

i was up at 7.45am, needed to pack all me `make-up` and stuff into my bag ready to check out.......