Reg

iPod Dock Install into the Coin Tray

If it's internal it'll most likely be T20.

If it's internal it'll most likely be T20.

It is T20.

what do I win?

what do I win?

winnarwinnarc128535303046562500.jpg

i want to do something similar to this so i bought a coin tray to swap with my cup holder. Ive removed the cupholders from under the dash but dont know how i go about swaping my coin tray with 1 of the holders....? could anybody please explain this please?

i see the clips on each side but along side the clips there are flat sections attatched to the cup holder bit that seem to be stuck down?

has anyone else with this mod found that on tight left corners the ipod ends up in your lap? lol

has anyone else with this mod found that on tight left corners the ipod ends up in your lap? lol

You do it then?

I got round to fitting mine... Only been 12 months, think I cocked up, as I don't think the dock supports audio pia the Apple plug? Not sure how to do this now with the OEM head unit. Also had to get a charging adaptor to charge my iPhone and 4g Nano as they work on 5V charging, and an extension cable that supports audio transfer cause the charging adaptor wont fit into the tray. Might flog this off and get another tray, fitting the Nano in there on it's own.

i found with mine when i used it with my ipod touch it moved slightly round corners that it would pause the music becuase it had slighly moved off the dock, this is why i moved it to the dash vent instead where i house my iphone now

i dont have one of these coin holders in my lupo, does anyone no where i can get one?

You have to lk out for them. You can either get DIN ones which fit under your stereo where the cubby hole is,

cup_holder_500.jpg

IMG_0380_500.jpg

or if you get GTI ones they fit under the dash leaving you 2 din slots.

They do come up, but you have to be quick.

get em from the dealer, not exactly cheap tho...27 quid and another 5er for the face plate

get em from the dealer, not exactly cheap tho...27 quid and another 5er for the face plate

yours looked sweet man, where did you get the plastic for the top?

does anyone know where to get the stickers?

Was the lid of a cd case that I cut to shape and panted,

I just cut a stencil and painted the apple logo aswell

They have to be made dude, if ur using the standard system u have have to get a "connects to" box

id been thinking about a design like this, annoyed now to see that it isnt an original idea :(

How easy was it to relocate panel of switches such as heated rear window / hazard lights to the bottom of the dashboard centre ? Going to move mine and just wondered if it is easy to do ?