Carbon Airbox on Ebay

Poobah

K l found this whilst trawling the internet. Its not for a Lupo but l'm sure with a bit of imagination someone on here could get it to fit. I wouldn't mind betting its the same actual box anyway. Could be a cheap mod for someone. Just thought l'd let ya know.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...7901496196&rd=1

Cheers

Just found this aswell which would be sweet, come on join the Viper club!! :?

I'll be bidding on that then tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />: Does it fit the 1.4 OK? Not gonna go over £30 though. I'll get a new one if it goes past that! LOL. Thanks for the link smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

LOL. True. So what is that guy saying it will come with? Is it just the airbox or is that elbow pipe included as well? Will Samoc hoses do for it all?

100_0023.sized.jpg

How much of the above is included?

Get it bought, l mean it'll fit with a some different hosing which costs peanuts from any decent car shop. Loads of people on here have fitted BMC's carbon dynamic airbox and l've fitted a Viper to mine so theres proof that they both fit and l'm sure l speak for the rest of us in saying we'll give you all the help you need to get it fitted nice and sweet. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

The particular model being sold is apparently for 1600 and above, so will it still be OK for a 1400 engine or will it not really work as well?

Hmm. Yeah. You've put a huge bid on. Up to £25 and u still outbid me sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Guest `sps-si`

51 squid. i don't think thats too bad but will have to wait and see what its like when it arrives. might be a fake made from washing up liquid bottles and sticky back plastic blue peter styleee biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Guest `sps-si`

yeah and it will nicely pay off what i owe matt from yesterday! he payed for my 3 strip runs and stuff. i shouldn't have bothered though i think i posted the slowest time ever recorded sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Yeah...noticed you'd got it tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> Didn't really want to go that high when I wasn't sure if it would work properly (it's for 1.6 and above and mines a 1.4).