6 Months Of GREAT Gti Ownership

Gaz

Evening Ladies & Gents.....

Have had my Lupo Gti 6spd for 6 Months now and all I can say is "Woot Woot!!!!!!"

What an ace car it is...I never knew it was going to be so much fun six months ago when I drove it off the car forecourt. It puts a smile on my face in every gear. With the cold mornings looming in I've been taking advantage of those Heated Seats.......and the summer was ace with the Air Con and Sunroof....I feel sorry for the person who I bought it off cus they must have spent a fortune on all these extras and they only had the car for 12 months. Anyways the time is drawing near for me to add that personal touch to the car.......the search for the perfect wheels is on

Catch ya all laters

damn right, only had my old 5 speed for a few months and I love it. Just getting used to what it can do, the drift on cornering is so controllable. I love it.

Plus it really annoys the Saxo boys when you dust em Hehehe

Nowhere near as many problems as I had with my Mk5 Polo S too. Wicked car.

Hi,

i must be odd one out,

i had loads of problems with my gti, it would have been around 7 months now, its a shame,

glad every1 elses had fun wiv theres, ive not got a polo g40, which is a lot quicker, but not as much fun.

taz