Finally got started on Kellys Lupo!!

paul.ekc

Please ingnore the dodgy wing, its getting fixed in a few weeks!! DSCF3168.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSCF3169.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

To do list:-

Sort the wing (paint and fit), getting the front and rear bumpers re-sprayed and the sections at the bottom colour coded, colour code the grill (mesh staying black), finish removing bump strips, 'maybe' spraying the mirrors black to match the Speedlines, fit a few bits inside!!

Its only the wifes daily but Lupo's are cool as **** and she deserves a treat after giving birth to Joseph last week!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Comments welcome!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Everytime i see this wee nipper Plopping about warrington it makes me smile...

P.S. paul keep an eye out for the "Pages" van with the Nurbergring sticker, and Piston heads sticker on the back after 6pm lol... that'll be me...

Don't do it.

The black bumpers look good.

See?

Each to thier own mate!! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

I've seen it done and the bumpers need sparaying anyway, just making the most of the opportunity!! rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I second Swoxy. I sort of regret getting mine done, not that it matters anymore. But I think they work well as they are, with a good dose of back to black shineyness

Each to thier own mate!! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

I've seen it done and the bumpers need sparaying anyway, just making the most of the opportunity!! rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Fair enough.

I did it on my Lupo and I regretted it.

lupo.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSCN7670-1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" /> sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Edited by mitch unit 21

• 3 weeks later...

Made some more progress!! DSCF3199.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSCF3197.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSCF3200.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Clayed the whole car over the last few days, removed the rear badges, recieved the plates from Dubmeister (cheers Paul) and its off to the bodyshop tommorrow!! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Congrats on the kid fella, dead cute too shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

Ok im also modding my gf`s Lupo (Chris`s old one) did you say it was lowered 40mm on springs? ive just bought a set im also gonna remove her side strips too.

Ste

Got it back from the bodyshop before and fitted a few bits!! DSCF3207.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSCF3208.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

DSCF3209.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Cheers for the comments!! The wifes chuffed!! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

The spolier is factory fitted, want a part number?? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Gonna park it with us lot tomorrow?! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Thank You Paul...

Just tell me if it's the GTi spoiler...but if you can give me the item number I'll give you my BIG thanks!!!

shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

D.

I would Dave but the detailer coming to our show is gonna be doing demo's on it through the day!! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />