-=R Lupo's baby

-=R LUPO

Today ive been mostly........

Giving po yet another face lift.

Have smoked the headlights and fitted some chrome handles, and eventually washed the car!!!

passside2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

frontpassside.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

pasengerdoor.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

rearleft2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

8) 8) 8)

Looking great there mate.

Such a change since i broke your install the first time we met lol

Love the rear lights, got to be one of the only after market lights that really suit the Lupos lines.

Your wheels..

They would look fantastic polished.

Wouldnt cost you anything.

Loving the handles also, sure Ive seen them some where before hehe 8)

So whats next?

thats looking very nice mate, i like the chrome handles and i think it looks better without the eyebrows and are they smoked headlights? as it looks very clean at the front now.

Yes mate, they are smoked. Check out the Archive forum to see HOW TO.

I had gone off the light eyebrows a while back, and finally persuaded our lass too aswell, as they were her mod.

Gti international 03'....."can i get this kamei grille love?"....."only if i can get the eyebrows!" says she.

Double mod. lol

@Tigz: Thought about the middle section as well, you know how venoms is black, well you could do that interior colour, ie i was thinking of doing mine red! But the Mrs didnt agree. What do you think?

No sorry, wasnt thinkin technically back then, but maybe in the spring I will show you, as im taking it out, so will do it backwards! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

• 6 months later...

Ok finally cleaned.be up! a35beed6.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Ok Indicators gone, and first photo of the badgeless grille. (bored of kamei mesh one).

this12.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Spoilered for choice laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Edited by -=R LUPO

isnt no indicators at the front a tad illegal? I presume its off the road at the mo? (although it does look good)

you could have smoothed the bonnet vw badge gap when you did the indicators, looking good so far, its asking for a drop and some phat wheelz. then again what lupo doesnt need a drop and some phatness? biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Yes the indi's are behind the grille.

The VW gap in the bonnet is not getting platted for the same reason tigz gives. I keep changing the front end look, i may go back to badge i may not, so spending lots to get the recess filled only to find i had gone off the look, would seriously piss me off. I agree it does need slaminn lower than your nans tits, but when the money arrives.... wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Looked good in the flesh yesterday Dan!! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Like the overall look of R, not too over the top!! Nice and subtle, just the way I like em!! wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />