-=R Lupo's baby

-=R LUPO

lupo.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

lpo2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Rear_R.thumb.jpg

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Dan nice one where did you get your -=R badge from

LOL laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

The rear R badge is from an R32 minus the 32, the 32 and R are seperate anyway if you are wondering.

The R badge in the steering wheel is from an R32 steering wheel, got that at inters last year £2.50.

The 16v badge I didnt want wasted so stuck it there.

Im not trying to impersonate an R32 other wise I would have left the 32 on the badge. But the R logo is Volkswagens Racing Logo, so I thought it would look nice on mine. Thankyou. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

yep thInk the R looks cool think i will look foR some for my gti on the Sunday cos i want to create a lupo GTi -=R sort of.

It was orgionally a lillac Lupo, Forette i think is the company. Matchbox size anyway. Painted it with airfix paints! Bought it for £1.99 in a gift shop in Whitby.

Ok went to inters to get ideas...not too buy.

Ok that went out the window.

-=R is now sporting the very latest FK lexus style clear glass, black background rear lights.

They come in chrome aswell but black looked the biz on the car.

Had a good chat with Shaz from FK, top lad. If you want out he's your man. Really good service. As usual got them at 'show price', Shaz reckons that after this 'taster' batch they will retail for £130.

So a bloody good bargain at £90!!

Sorry twisty. Cant beat the look of yours, lovin it!!! Were you there on Sunday? Dont think I met you! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

For those of you who didnt see it on Sunday, heres the new install which was finished late Saturday night. Hope to get rid of the cling film soon in place of some perspex. lol.

instal1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

instal2.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Well im keepin that in case i get pulled. Our lass is drivin the car the next couple of weeks as I will be drivin the rocco. One of my friends has a plate this size and hasnt been pulled in the 2 years hes had it.

Will just get claire to batter her eye lids at the policeman. twisted.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":twisted:" border="0" alt="twisted.gif" />