Rear Spoiler

matt_arosa16v

Got my rear spoiler in post today and I must say I am impressed. Gonna look sweet when fitted, fairly soon smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Few pics 4 you:

http://www.seatenthusiasts.co.uk/forum....t221832

Sorry could not refer to them on here with url sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I posted on seatenthusaists m8.

You might be able to help me here, I am wanting to have a centre exit exhaust and I am wondering if the rear bumper is just one big bumper or the bumper is in two halves where those gay reflectors are? It looks like its two halves.

lush m8... where'd u get it from? :thumbs:

Ok dokey. nice 1! Cheers Matt.

So do you think I am able to take the bottom section off of the sport so that I have the centre exit already cut out?

I will try and get mine off without breaking stuff. sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Cheers guys.

• 6 months later...

when i go to ur website it says `ADM-tuning` , but when u click it its an austrian website and is all in german and i dont understand it , so wheni go to the topgun website they only have sone other random spoiler