And here we are...

MattyB

hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :devil:

On what postcount do the avatars start working? sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

QUOTE(bossjohnc)
On what postcount do the avatars start working? sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Nothing to do with post count on this bb... you should be able to set it up via "your control panel" above.

??? a personalised one is being shown in the control panel (as a preview), but it's not being added to any of my posts. :/

Unless personalised avatars don't really work sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

spamming time then :cool:

j/k

it has something to do with my avatar being .swf sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> poo

dunno what's going on with it... let's me have the standard picture ones. But then I type the addy to the swf one and it comes up on the preview pane of the control panel... Yet it doesn't come up lol sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

url is http://homepage.ntlworld.com/the.miles/sw-...cc/mnemonix.swf