Remap Offer

KrazyKev

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you get a true 10bhp , that'd be lovely!

Really unsure whether to go for this incase I get tempted by cams and exhaust because i'll end up just needing another remap!

Either that or a panel filter and Jabbasport remap , dunno.

Jabbasport are the kings of mapping

My dad has had his Ibiza mapped there twice now and both times they have done a fantastic job,first was just the map with air filter,second time was with his new turbo,downpipe,intercooler etc etc....

Quite a long trip for us from Manchester but both times well worth it

Mike really knows his stuff and mapped the car perfectly,it's an animal now!!!!! TrackdayOultonParkMay222007033.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Jabbasport are the kings of mapping

My dad has had his Ibiza mapped there twice now and both times they have done a fantastic job,first was just the map with air filter,second time was with his new turbo,downpipe,intercooler etc etc....

Quite a long trip for us from Manchester but both times well worth it

Mike really knows his stuff and mapped the car perfectly,it's an animal now!!!!! TrackdayOultonParkMay222007033.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Cheer mate, always good to hear from a valued customer smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Tom, your old man has got a sweet ride! Piiiiiimpin pimpin pimpin!

I'll let him know you said that,cheers mate smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

It goes just as well as it looks!!!!!! swerve.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":swerve:" border="0" alt="swerve.gif" />

Cheer mate, always good to hear from a valued customer smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

No probs,we've only got good things to say about Jabba.

Might see you in the near future with my Lupo

Edited by GTi T

I've gotta say once again - Jabba did an awesome job on the custom map for my Lupo TDI smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> From a meager shopping trolley into a Tarmac-snorting street car biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> The difference was amazing, and the engine never had any problems afterwards (24,000 miles driven with the remap)

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back from Jabba and am very pleased. The car made 126.7 bhp @ 6483rpm and 152Nm @ 3335rpm torque as standard which I thought was very good as the motor is completely stock. Anyway the guys worked their magic and the results are 135.2 bhp @ 6549rpm and 163Nm @3326rpm which was as much as I was expecting and I'm very pleased. Not bad considering standard output is actually supposed to be 123bhp. More than the figures though they have flattened out the torque curve and got rid of any flat spots in the power band. The car definitely goes better, is more responsive and wants to rev all the time. I opened her up on the A17 when she was warm and was surprised how quickly it zipped round to the rev limit. All in all I would say a better investment than a zorst and filter for less cash. The setup at jabba is very professional and the guys are very helpful and friendly and believe me they know their onions! Customer care was first class and the best bit was that when it came to the time to settle up they said "No, it's ok, it was useful development time for us so no charge" RESULT!! Needless to say a MASSIVE THANKYOU to Kev, Elton and everyone else at jabbasport for being top peeps and looking after our baby. They even wound the coilies up 30 turns to get the car on the rollers and wound them back down ready for me picking the car up!

No the graphs supplied only show flywheel figures but it's just as relevent as they have used the same technique for before and after. I would say their rr is very accurate looking at the standard power my car was putting out. I know some places are a tad optimistic but I cant tell you it feels like the car has a lot more than 135bhp!