0-60 mph ... tooooo slow :(

tommy10101

My Seat Arosa V-reg 1999 1.0S has 49hp as standard i think.

I have recently stripped out the rear seats and the spare wheel which saves about 60kg. I then tested the 0-60 time.

15 Seconds. I dont know whether this is faster than standard for the 1.0s...anyone know??

and what are the times for all your cars in the forum..??

The book figure for the 1.0 Arosa is 17.7 seconds, im sure they arnt quite as slow as that though.

Same figure for the lupo too, but the arosa is marginly lighter wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Thats interesting, so mine is 16.8 seconds then.

I got the 17.7 figure from the arosa brochure!

Lol that means you're nearly a whole second faster than you thought! Learn summet new every day!

NOCK

Edited by NOCK

Lol that means you're nearly a whole second faster than you thought! Learn summet new every day!

NOCK

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> yep you do laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Ive got the brochures here, the arosa 1.0S weighs 880 KG and the 1.0 Lupo is 971 KG.

So in theory the arosa should be faster that the lupo 1.0!

EDIT: just noticed the fugure for my TDi on the parkers site.. 11.7 secs biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> sounds more like it. WHich makes it .2 of a second quicker than a lupo TDi, according to parkers, great stuff wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> .

And the 1.0 Lupo is 17.1, again from parkers.

Edited by cardaft

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> yep you do laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Ive got the brochures here, the arosa 1.0S weighs 880 KG and the 1.0 Lupo is 971 KG.

So in theory the arosa should be faster that the lupo 1.0!

EDIT: just noticed the fugure for my TDi on the parkers site.. 11.7 secs biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> sounds more like it. WHich makes it .2 of a second quicker than a lupo TDi, according to parkers, great stuff wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> .

And the 1.0 Lupo is 17.1, again from parkers.

Feels quicker than 11 sec trho chris smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

its a 1.0ltr why should the 0-60time really matter? its goin to be slow!

DITTO!

Oh and purlease get a new photo for your avatar. Those Lexarse lights do your car no justice!

R

Edited by Silver!