coilies

Johny2455

hey guys what is the cheapest set of coilovers you can buy that lowers your car the most? and how much can you lower a lupo 1.0e by without any arch mods? bearing in mind i will be buying 14" borbet t's with 195/45/14 toyo t1 r's

cheers,

johny

are the jamex any good?

Im about to buy some and have read up on them all. 300 is my max budget and they seem to fit that well.

They also seem to be the best finish and having a stainless base they should last longer.

theres the g maxx also but they seem to have reports of a hard ride. I have had a car with gmaxx on before and it was remembering it a very hard ride.

There seems to be some cheaper non branded ones on ebay with various names but there all the same kit by the sounds of it. not sure wat there like. I know a few people on here have bought them but havent herd the reports yet.

I seem to be swayed the jamex way.

Is this a good idea or not?

As far as i know their all made buy the same company, and just rebranded.

If it was my money i would save up extra £50 and go for some FK high sports.

Aye rights.

Only a £50 difference but a world of difference. Jamex stuff is really harsh and bouncy where as the FKs give a comfortable ride and still handle very very well.

Aye rights.

Only a £50 difference but a world of difference. Jamex stuff is really harsh and bouncy where as the FKs give a comfortable ride and still handle very very well.

I have a brand new Gmax coilover kit everything still in the packaging but the wife didn`t want them on her Lupo you can have for £250 + postage, have the same kit on my Mk4 Golf 1.8t and the ride is absolutely spot on even running 18" rims.

• 3 years later...