FOR SALE: Seat Arosa 1.4 16V Sport Black

Jonathan

Hi guys!!

Anyone interested in an Arosa Sport? I've decided to go back to biking!

You all know the spec. All standard except I've added VW MFD and 6CD changer. 52k on the clock. Just had to change the engine for a donor as the cam belt snapped, the donor engine only done 32k. Brand new clutch and cam belt kit, brand new filters sparkies etc. Runs like a dream!!

Listed on eBay

Thanks mate! Know anyone looking for one?

No thats just a normal plate. I never really saw it as a good one but I guess its quite cool lol

looks a nice tidy car, the thing that will make it hard to sell it though is when you see cars such as a red 04 with low millage for £4500, £1k extra for 4-5 reg's newer but if yours is a really tidy example youll sell it soon enough

make sure you have all the paperwork for the engine swap, like purchase receipt make sure youve swapped it on the log book etc to some its ann off putting thing but then to others its an advantage that youve lost nearly 20k miles smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

gotta love the bottom of your ebay advert though

Time wasters will be shot!!
roflmao.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflmao:" border="0" alt="roflmao.gif" />

wayne

Yeah got all the receipts and done the log book. Its a warning to all Lupo/Arosa/Polo owners to have their cam belt and pullies checked regularly every 20k! The service manual says 60k but thats bollox (excuse my french lol).

Did that leather go straight into your arosa wayne or did it need modding?