Panel filter for a Fox

robster

So I want a panel filter. I want to be able to hear the engine a bit so I don't have to look at the rev counter to see what the engine is doing!

There is one on ebay but including postage it's £50!

There MUST be a cheaper one!

Anyone know where I could find one?

The usual manufacturers like jetex haven't got one displayed on their sites!

blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Thank you!

not much out for then is there. have seen there is EBC drilled and grooved brake discs and greenstuff pads for them. that could give you a bit more interest for the fun element.

also there is weitic coilover kit 30-60mm lowering adjustment. or just the springs. sorry if this has already been posted before.

not much out for then is there. have seen there is EBC drilled and grooved brake discs and greenstuff pads for them. that could give you a bit more interest for the fun element.

also there is weitic coilover kit 30-60mm lowering adjustment. or just the springs. sorry if this has already been posted before.

Hey man, I didn't know about the discs but I was just hoping for the filter as I can can swap it out at service time so my warranty isn't ruined.

I guess it's just the waiting game!

rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Hey man, I didn't know about the discs but I was just hoping for the filter as I can can swap it out at service time so my warranty isn't ruined.

I guess it's just the waiting game!

rolleyes.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

the k&n pannel filter shouldn't void the warrenty and doesn't affect your insurance as it's just a replacement part,

and i'e emailed a fair few companys since i got my fox, miltech have no future plan's for exhausts as there is no demand for them, pipercross used the same excuse for not making induction kits, K&N don't make induction kits eitha but have kept my details on record incase they have more interest and said they would use my car as the donor car 2 design, make and test the kit, only exhausts i can get are from custom companys eg. powerflow.