-Lukus Lupo White Wonder-

Lukus 9N

Yep tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> 1970 VW Bug was my first car. Its dark green with Ivory sides, chrome rims, full chrome pack and dropped on the deck. Looked sweet. Still got it cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

To be expected of some! shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" /> ...but not the masses.

I too had a perfect example of a road rally prepared Singer Chamois, then Sunbeam Stilleto, now where do did I put those rose coloured spectacles! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

R

Edited by Silver!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now where do did I put those rose coloured spectacles! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

R

Probably find them next to your zimmer laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

My first car was a bright yellow mk1 Polo, cooool shades.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":shades:" border="0" alt="shades.gif" />

token white sport here!

i've debadged mine so obviously im not keen on the stickers, also not a fan of the 16v badge but i dont like a 16v badge on any car, dont see the point in them. then again i love rubstrips so every has different tastes,

just slam it dude, i love mine slammed and its only on the standard shitty sport alloys, cant wait to get my secret weapons on biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

and if your planning on showing it, keep on top of the engine bay, pain in the ass to clean. lookin like a nice startin point.

[thread hijack]

Sorry to thread hijack, but, Ramirez, i need pics of that car!

Unfortunatly all my pictures were taken back in the days when all photography still involved printing so nothing on the PC.

Shes looking a little sorry for herself at the mo TBH. Been in dry storage for the last 10yrs.

[/end thread hijack]

Probably find them next to your zimmer laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

...on that note, does anyone know of a collapsable Zimmer type frame?

I'm going to have difficulty getting mine in the Lupo soon!

Ray

...on that note, does anyone know of a collapsable Zimmer type frame?

I'm going to have difficulty getting mine in the Lupo soon!

Ray

I see old age is affecting the brain as well, dont you mean Arosa laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

blink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> maybe, maybe not. I can't remember...

wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Righto. Today I took some wax to my car, and cleaned her up. Done the exterior, interior is tomorrow.

I have taken off all my badges, apart from my bull, which is the smallest on the boot. And ofcourse my 16V badge is still on there, if I took that off my car would rip in half with that strong glue.

So, now, she's looking good as!

• 3 weeks later...

I've stripped my car now, she's got a clean ass and I'll get some more pictures of her up from South West Motorshow tomorrow night! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Oh, and my first offical modification to my car is my cupholder add-on I'm getting next week!

I might go for 40/60mm drop, wondering if it might be too much, as I live in a small village. Probably something along those lines. I hear Matt_A has some for sale! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Rich i think has a 40/60 drop on his, also on steelies...looks very low on the front! Could PM him and ask how he finds it smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Edited by lunalupi

566081997_76ab1ef6c1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

thumbup.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumbup:" border="0" alt="thumbup.gif" />

I like it! Now I need to slam it!

are they the original steels?

looks cool! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

cool. would look wicked with white walls painted on! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I've got some white touch up paint, might try that actually, sounds awesome.