-Lukus Lupo White Wonder-

Lukus 9N

After a clean this afternoon in the sunshine.

Her name is Kevin, don't ask, a friend named her.

She's standard, one lady driver, who was in tears when she handed over the keys. 19052007135tr1.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

One of the only two modifications I have done to her so far.

A 16V chrome badge underneath the VW logo at the back.

19052007143hs5.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

And I changed the horrendous grey colour gearstick colour.. to black! 19052007148st3.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Oh, my dogs are my lupo! Woop Woop. 19052007146gy6.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

19052007139ka9.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> wub.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wub:" border="0" alt="wub.gif" /> Devon Flag, Surf Life Savers Flag, Motorcross Logo's, and Family Farmers badges on the back, if you're wondering!

+Edit - Also a spanish bull logo from my dad's business, and a I <3 KR from when I went to Krakow on a trip in Poland!

Also, new wheels after exams! Bathursts or something alike!

All, quite exciting!

What do you think?!

Edited by Lukus Lupo

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks cool, white Lupo's are very nice, they are very rare too!

Her name is Kevin, don't ask, a friend named her.

Surely HIS name would be Kevin and not HERS? wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Unless it is a chick with a d*ck laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

White Lupos are great!!

Interesting use of badges and stickers!? Bit untidy for my liking! sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Loose the badges, looks silly.

Simple is always best, keep it low and smooth. I like the Bathurst idea, but I would say that! Oh and Im selling mine wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Also a spanish bull logo from my dad's business

Eh?

And you really need to put your dogs on a diet

Car looks nice in the white, agree with others though the back looks cluttered, lose the stickers, at least some of them wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

But, each sticker reminds me of good times! Nooooooooooooooo!

sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I don't think I will.. well, maybe one or two..

And our dogs are on a diet, but losing pounds slowly! smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

It being white automatically makes me love it!

You can keep the stickers but just make some order in where you put them.

Slam it! Deano slammed his on the standard hubcaps and it looks very smart i think.

And don't mind comment's like Dubweiser's.

It's that time of the month i think!

And don't mind comment's like Dubweiser's.

It's that time of the month i think!

Got to expect some sh it when you post so many pointless threads! wacko.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" />

Would love to hear about some of the good times those particular stickers remind you of! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I don't know if you can get white sports... There's a question someone will know the answer too!

And, my badges, well, a list of them, for anyone.

I <3 KR - A college residential to Poland, getting very drunk in front of a English Lecturer, and running away from the group to an underground Jazz Club, pretending to be 21, and being served shots of vodka!

Devon Flag - I live in Devon!

Surf Life Savers Flag - My cousins invited me to Cornwall, I went, went to this club, had an awesome time and had some great fun 1 mile out to see on surfboards!

Motorcross Badges - My mate rides, and I went in my car to watch, and enjoyed it so much I got some freebies!

Bull Logo - My dad is in spain alot for work, and when he goes away he tries to bring me back some kind of badge/keyring/accessory.

And I have some farmer ones on there, because my sisters boyfriend is a very large potato producer (Ooo Arrr!) and I support local produce!

So, there's an explanation for anyone that is wondering!

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Also, slammed on trims? Oohh.. that might look quite good!

I don't know if you can get white sports... There's a question someone will know the answer too!

And, my badges, well, a list of them, for anyone.

I <3 KR - A college residential to Poland, getting very drunk in front of a English Lecturer, and running away from the group to an underground Jazz Club, pretending to be 21, and being served shots of vodka!

Devon Flag - I live in Devon!

Surf Life Savers Flag - My cousins invited me to Cornwall, I went, went to this club, had an awesome time and had some great fun 1 mile out to see on surfboards!

Motorcross Badges - My mate rides, and I went in my car to watch, and enjoyed it so much I got some freebies!

Bull Logo - My dad is in spain alot for work, and when he goes away he tries to bring me back some kind of badge/keyring/accessory.

And I have some farmer ones on there, because my sisters boyfriend is a very large potato producer (Ooo Arrr!) and I support local produce!

So, there's an explanation for anyone that is wondering!

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Also, slammed on trims? Oohh.. that might look quite good!

do you have a memory like a sieve that you can't remember the good times without the stickers? if you have to have stickers couldn't you have stuck the stickers on your spiderman lunchbox or something?

Lukus, it's your car. Do it your way.

I'm sure we've all had perfect cars since they learn't to drive.

Other stupid comments? Yeah well, think before you type!

Ray

Oh! and for the record I don't like the stickers either. Tastefully placed on rear side windows would have been better.

R

Yeah do what you want with your car, and thanks for the memories! laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

I'm sure we've all had perfect cars since they learn't to drive.

Yep tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> 1970 VW Bug was my first car. Its dark green with Ivory sides, chrome rims, full chrome pack and dropped on the deck. Looked sweet. Still got it cool.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />